Monday, July 14, 2008

Heather Bailey Quilt

I had so much fun sewing my first large size quilt (68"x81")with these great fabrics from Heather Bailey! I purchased a set of Freshcut fat quarters in colorway 3; with the backing and binding using the green paisley dots. The pattern I used is a free pattern from the website of Amy Butler called Amy's Brick Path Quilt. I chose to quilt it in a diagonal pattern and bind it in a traditional fashion. It's a great quilt for the kids to use on the couch or in the guest bedroom, I am so pleased with the way it turned out!










Here's a cute pillow for the guest room with a ruffle edge that uses more Freshcut fabric.


Jessica

1 comment:

Aunt Jan said...

Hi Jessica!

Your quilt is really cute and the girl on top of the pajama pants is
too! I like your blog.