Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vintage Sheet Pajama Pants


I had some parts of a vintage sheet leftover from my contribution to the Oh Fransson's Vintage Sheet Swap, so I made them into a pair of pajama pants for my daughter. The pattern I used is Butterick B4176, although I have altered it quite a bit. I added a sweet ruffle to the bottom, adjusted the rise to be shorter than the pattern recommended, and added a drawstring waist. I think they're nice and light for the summer and a great way to use up parts of the sheet that I couldn't send in for the swap (some of it had paint spots).
I'm patiently waiting for my fat quarters from the swap and can't wait to see what they look like!
Jessica

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those are so cute! I have some of that sheet too. :) Your swap package was boxed up this afternoon, so you'll be getting it soon.

Susan said...

Those are oh so cute! And I think the sheet fabric is the perfect weight for summer p.j.s. I'm sure your daughter loves them.