I had some parts of a vintage sheet leftover from my contribution to the Oh Fransson's Vintage Sheet Swap, so I made them into a pair of pajama pants for my daughter. The pattern I used is Butterick B4176, although I have altered it quite a bit. I added a sweet ruffle to the bottom, adjusted the rise to be shorter than the pattern recommended, and added a drawstring waist. I think they're nice and light for the summer and a great way to use up parts of the sheet that I couldn't send in for the swap (some of it had paint spots).
I'm patiently waiting for my fat quarters from the swap and can't wait to see what they look like!