Monday, August 4, 2008

Flutterby Quilt




I just finished a new quilt with all the Flutterby fabric designed by Tula Pink. The fabrics are so pretty and vibrant in color and many of the fabrics have all little critters hidden in them - what looks like polka dot fabric is actually little lady bugs - so cute! I started with a few charm packs (5" squares) then cut some in half and some in half again. The quilt ended up with 80 large squares (perfect for the birthday person I was giving it to - she turned 80 this past Saturday!). I can't wait for the newest fabrics by Tula Pink to come out - the collection is called Nest- check out her blog for pictures of it - she is so creative! -Jennifer

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG - love it! I just stumbled over from Sew Mama Sew. I have the Flutterby fabrics to do a huge quilt for my bed - you have made me so excited to put together the quilt! :)