Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sunny Sunflower Pillows


I've had some time this morning to finish up these two pillows I started this past weekend. I made the appliques using vintage sheets and added a fabric covered buttion to the center of each one. They're so sunny and cheery for a day like today (it's cloudy here). The rick rack around the ouside is made from chenille and it's so nice and soft!
The back of the pillows have a zipper hidden behind the flap! It's a great way to make a very "finished" pillow. I learned how to add the zipper from here. I've added these to our Etsy store.

Welcome, to all of our visitors from the Sew, Mama, Sew blog, I am so honored to be included in the Create and Celebrate category! Thanks so much for visiting, please stop by again to see what we're up to!
~Jessica

2 comments:

Amy said...

This are wicked cute! And you are making it hard for me to suppress my obsession with rick-rack!

Tanya said...

Darling! How cute are those?

Tanya