Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sew Connected Quilting Group


A while ago, I joined a group called Sew Connected. It's a group where every month we make a quilt block for one member of the group. The person whose month it is sends each member a package of fabrics and then you get to design a quilt block for that person. I received Rita's fabrics in the mail the other day and I had some time last night to make a quilt block for her. It's 14" square and I used the embroidered bunny she sent along with some rick rack and ribbons. Hope she likes it!

~Jessica

5 comments:

John said...

Wow ... it's beautiful! And you work fast! Great job. You've set a high bar for the month. :)

Rita said...

Wow! I love it! I agree, it's beautiful! Thank you so much!

Tiff said...

It turned out great! I love the orange she picked out!

twin fibers said...

Thanks everyone! I think it will be a fun group. It's a project that I do quickly and I can try some new designs in each block. :)
~Jessica

Amy said...

I love it - and you're fast. I still haven't decided what to make with the fabric Rita sent me.