Sunday, September 21, 2008

Summertime quilt in progress


Thought I'd share a few more pictures as one of my quilts progresses... I just love this one - the colors and fabrics are so fun and bright! The center square has 49 squares, with no fabrics repeating, so that makes 98 different fabrics! Right now I'm working on embroidering the white border - see one of the detail pictures- I'm including my last name at the top, some little creatures and plenty of leaves and flowers. We will be heading on a trip in a couple weeks, so I hope to bring it along and work on it while relaxing. Note: if you like to embroider, check out http://www.sublimestitching.com/, that is where I got some of the critters and mushrooms- they have some pretty funky designs there! - Jennifer

3 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful fabrics and the embroidery so far looks lovely! I can't wait to see it finished!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

ˆlove your eye...

Paula Prass said...

LOVE the colors and how you pieced them together!