Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sunflower Tote Bag


I have made several of these pleated tote bags, but I think I like this one the best! The fabric is so fun and cheerful. I paired the sunflower print with a zig zag print (for the inside and handles) all from Heather Bailey's new fabric lines. An interior pocket was made using some of the green mod beads fabric.
The pattern for this tote is available for free from the blog called Artsy-Craft Babe. It goes together quickly and maybe you'll enjoy making your own tote!
~Jessica

3 comments:

Susan said...

My goodness, you are fast. Love your projects. They are all so bright and cheery looking. Nice job on the tote.

twin fibers said...

Thanks Susan! ~Jessica

prettywithribbons said...

This is gorgeous fabric...I need to find a store soon that sells her stuff! Thanks for the inspiration.