Friday, October 3, 2008

Catching Up...

I haven't done much sewing in the past couple of weeks, but I received these patterns in the mail and I knew the bag pattern would make a great gift for a friend! I used fabric from Tula Pink's Full Moon Forest line; I just love how the owls are sort of hidden in the fabric design! The patterns of the pants and dresses look so cute and fun. I'm hoping to make some clothing for Christmas gifts this year.



In the inside of the bag I used a fabric that has squirrels hidden in the fabric, it's so cute!
And this, is my new craft area. My husband and I have been working on putting the finishing touches on it the past few weeks! I still have some things to finish like crown molding, some more painting, and adding curtains and decorations. But, it's so great to have my own space that's not at the kitchen table! :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
~Jessica

9 comments:

John said...

The craft room looks GREAT! Can't say I'm not a bit jealous ... : )

Have a great weekend!

Janellybelly said...

Hi Jessica
What a fabulous space for creating, the bag looks gorgeous too.
Janelle xx

Tiff said...

I'm so jealous of your craft space!!! How fun to have a room of your own!

Jean said...

Love the purse, it is so cute. I also love your new space, only one thing, where is all the clutter???lol

jona said...

What a beautiful craft area!! So bright and sunny! You could make a darling patchwork valance I bet! ;)

Jenna said...

What a great craft room I love all the light My husband and I are in the process of working on my craft room Can't wait

twin fibers said...

Thanks everyone! I'm having fun finishing up the new area!

Elizabeth said...

Wow. That is a very impressive sewing room. Congratulations!

Amy @ Park City Girl said...

The bag you made it great! Love that fabric :) As a kitchen table crafter - your room looks incredible! Congrats