Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Slipcover, roman shade and pillows


Wow, its been a while since I've added anything to our blog! Its been a busy end to the summer - we've been gone alot, had a home in the Parade of Homes and busy with work. But, I have had a little time for sewing... I'm currently working on a slipcover for a chair and a new roman shade for my living room. Here are a couple pictures of some pillows that I made yesterday and today. This Amy Butler fabric is perfect for my living room - the navy blue and greens are great with all the wall colors. Note for the close up of the center pillow - the sewn on details are actually part of a shell bracelet that broke, so I took it apart and sewed them onto the pillow - they add great shimmer and tie in the neutral colored couch. Anyway, I'll add a "before" picture of the chair that I am going to make a slipcover for soon! Hope you all have a great rest of the week! - Jennifer

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Great way to recycle broken jewelry!! Love the fabric! Just wanted to let you know i'm having a giveawy. . .the theme. Fall crafts. http://www.three-peas.com/2008/10/celebrate-fall-extravaganza-fall-crafts.html