Friday, November 7, 2008

Dollar Store find




Thought I'd share a fun find at the Dollar Tree store the other day- these cute felt diecut circles. The colors really caught my attention (as well as the price - a pack of five, for a dollar of course!). Don't know what I will use them for yet- has anyone else used them in a fun way? I think they would great to embroider onto a quilt, bag or placemat... hmm, may have to start working on that. Anyway, thought I'd share the find and maybe your local Dollar Tree has them too! - Jennifer

4 comments:

Glennis said...

You could use them for Christmas decorations.
Hello twins.
Greetings from New Zealand.

twin fibers said...

Can you go back and get me some, too?! :) ~Jessica

Heather said...

I think they would make very cute ornaments!

Aunt Jan said...

They're really cute. Maybe you could frame them. The black background really makes them stand out. They might be cute decoupaged on a black painted (something)- chest, toybox, cupboard.