Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a New Year!


Wow, we're already well into 2009 already! I think it's fun to look back at some of our first blog posts and it sure is fun to keep documenting some of the things we have created. 2009 will be a great year and I have been busy making some projects over the past week that I will share throughout the next few days.
My mom surprised me with this giant baby bag and book for Christmas. She made the Modern Diaper Bag out of the book called Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones. The bag is huge (approx. 26" wide at the top and 26" tall with the straps) and I think it will contain everything we need for a baby and more! The fabric she chose is designed by Amy Butler, too; it's great because we don't know if we are having a boy or girl. I thought it might be handy to have a matching changing pad and I was lucky enough to find some of the same fabric at my local fabric store.

Here's a peek into the inside of the bag with lots of pockets and places to hold things. She used a piece of vinyl for the base in hopes that it will make the bag more sturdy so it can last a long time. Thanks, mom!

~Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!