Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Stacker Ring Toy



This Happy Stacker Ring Toy from Heather Bailey is so fun! I finally finished it with a little help from my mom- she worked on the hand sewing while I lined up the edges and did the machine sewing. This took quite a while to make, but I must say well worth it- it is so cute! I actually am using it as decoration in my living room, just brightens up the place with such great colors. Plus my son just loves to take it apart and thinks it is funny when he throws the rings on the floor - definalty all boy! :) - Jennifer

7 comments:

Katie said...

that is the cutest!!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

sooooooo cool!

Sarah C said...

I have been wanting to buy this pattern for so long now, but I haven't heard anyone talk about it, so I have been holding off.

The one you made looks so nice! I am so glad to hear your feedback. I still want to make it, but at least I know a little of what is to expect.

Amber said...

I just discovered your blog - I love it! You both make such beautiful things! I have this pattern and started on it one day and now it's just abandoned on the side - yours looks great!

Casey said...

it's adorable! I never saw that before. I think I may have to buy that pattern too

Maggie said...

I'm getting ready to make one myself!!!.... thanks for the notes!

Sarah said...

I'm working on making one of these and am finding that the "inner gusset" seems a little longer than it should be when I try and sew it into the middle of the ring. I'm sure that I cut it all out right! Did you have that problem? Any advice would be great! Thanks!
sarahondrey(AT)gmail(DOT)com