Monday, February 9, 2009

It was a great day...

It was a beautiful, sunny day on Friday and I decided to get out and visit the thrift stores around town while my kids were in school. I was lucky to find some cute pillowcases and sheets in some great spring colors. The soft orange color in the grouping above is what I really like these days. I'm thinking I might use these (plus a few others) for my Sew Connected fabric for the month of March. I already had some with yellow and orange picked out, but I think I am liking these better.


This is a pretty fitted sheet, although it's quite worn, that I really liked the pattern and colors of. I think it's more difficult to find sheets that don't have a white background.
~Jessica

2 comments:

littlecumulus said...

wowza! that really was a great day...

ThreadBeaur said...

Great finds. I have that same one with the orange and green. I think I need to go back to the thrift store to do some poking around today.