Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Vintage Sheet Quilt ~ Finished

Now, I am really ready for the weather to warm up! I picked up my quilt on Friday from being quilted. All I had to do was trim the edges and attach the binding. It's quilted all over with a paisley and floral pattern. Some of the fabrics are from the vintage sheet swap I was in last summer and some have been collected since the swap. I'm glad I didn't attempt quilting this one on my machine. It's 80" x 80" in size.

Here's a picture showing the backing. One of my favorite floral prints is the back and I'm glad the sheet was just big enough to cover it all.
~Jessica

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, now this is just too cute! The green sheet reminds me of the green checked fabric from the Swell line. I would love to get my greedy paws on a vintage sheet like THAT!

I am just in love with this blog. I was just out of town for a while so I was so excited to have some new posts to read when I got back. You did not disappoint me!

littlecumulus said...

So very lovely! It makes me imagine bright, warm mornings, throwing open the windows, airing the bed....

Amber said...

It is so beautiful! I'm going to have to start looking for vintage linens!

Home Sweet Hideaway said...

This quilt is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just found your blog by googling "Vintage Sheet Quilt". Seriously I am just drooling. I just love it!