Saturday, March 7, 2009

Doll Quilt Swap


Jessica and I both signed up for the doll quilt 6 swap and received our partners a few days ago. I've been searching around to find out more information about about my swap partner (our partners are to remain anonymous until we receive our quilt in the mail)... and I can't quite decide if she would like this or not- don't know if the colors are something she would go for. I have in mind some fabric that would be good for something like this too, so I may purchase that. What do you think?

5 comments:

littlecumulus said...

Too cute!!! This is kind of making me freak out a little bit.

Artsy Momma said...

I think it is super cute!

Nichole said...

I am in DQS^ too and I would be THRILLED if I found this in my mailbox! It is cute and original!

Joey said...

Who wouldn't love it? It's adorable.

Stephanie said...

I can't remember how I found your blog but I'm so glad I did. LOVE the tree and squirrel little quilt.