So, I finished this quilt at the end of last week and I am so disappointed!!! I washed it and the teal colored chenille fabric I used for the backing bled to the front. Now, everything has a teal tint to it!!! Ahhhhh. The chenille fabric was from my grandmother and I did wash it after she gave it to me. I'm guessing that it is pretty old and just doesn't hold the dye very well.
Well, it was really cute before I washed it! :) I don't think there is much I can do now. I washed it a second time with color safe bleach, but that didn't do anything to help it.
Oh well, I guess the kids have another blanket to play with and make forts with! :)
I am going to try the stacked coins design again, it looks really sharp and was very easy to complete.