Friday, April 10, 2009

Aviary pink and green quilt in the works

Here are a few pictures of a new quilt that I am working on - a couple more fabrics are ordered, but not in yet, but I'm so excited that I already started. It will be based on the Olive Rose quilt pattern by Valori Wells, but I'm modifying the pattern quite a bit. Pink is one of my favorite colors and I've been drooling over Joel Dewberry's Aviary fabric line for a long time - finally decided to purchase some before I am unable to find it anymore! I also found a couple Alexander Henry Storybook fabrics that the pinks matched very well, so I'm incorporating those too. I'll be back to post more once I have the other fabrics in. Hope you have a great weekend and Easter! - Jennifer

2 comments:

summersadie said...

how pretty! I'd love to see those storybook fabrics.

Cristin said...

Ooooh I love the Aviary fabrics too! Great job so far! I look forward to seeing your progress :-)