Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crazy Nine Patch Quilt




This is another quilt top that I am working on, again using the vintage sheet fabrics. It's a crazy nine patch pattern and I'm trying to make it large enough for a twin size bed. So far, I have 54 of the blocks made (they're 9") square and I'm working on sewing them with white sashing.
It's spring break week here, so I have been trying to do fun things with the kids and not so much time spent at the sewing machine. :)
I'll be back next week with an update on the quilt showing some of the progress. It looks pretty colorful!
~Jessica

7 comments:

Amber said...

I have always wanter to make one of these - I love the vintage sheets...they look beautiful!

littlecumulus said...

Everything you guys post on here makes me say, "Oooh..." I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love it Jess! - Jennifer

Kelly said...

I made one of these..they are so easy aren't they. They look really good if you skip the sashing too!

Amy @ Park City Girl said...

super cute! Love all the bright colors :)

Beata said...

Love your blocks -- can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Paula Prass said...

I like this..crazy in an organized way. Awesome colors and fabric choices.