Monday, May 11, 2009

Crazy 9 Patch Quilt

Here's what I have so far with the crazy nine patch quilt. I have to add the white borders on the sides and then layer it all up for quilting.
It's going to be a twin size quilt for my daughter when it's all finished.

Thanks so much for all of the congratulations from when our little boy was born. :) He's three weeks old today and is doing great! He was born on April 20, weighing in at 8 lb. 12 oz. and 21.5" in length. I'm really enjoying taking care of him and having a baby in our family again.
I'm hoping to get some more sewing done, now that we have more of a routine throughout the day! We'll see if I can get this quilt done in the next few weeks.
:) Jessica

9 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh, I love that - the fabrics are so fresh and springtimey. It looks awesome with the white sashing. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Congrats on the little one - he's quite the project too. :-)

littlecumulus said...

Love it, love it - the quilt and the baby. :) Did you know - your previous post about this quilt inspired me to make my own (also a twin for my daughter - a consolation prize for getting kicked out of her crib by the up-and-coming baby, due next month) out of Momo's Wonderland line. I'm also working on the sashing. Yay! Hope you're feeling well!

Beth said...

You are amazing! Where do you find the time to make a quilt *and* a baby?? ;-)

Jacki said...

Nice work Jessica!! Oh by the way... the quiet looks good too!!

Becca said...

Belated congrats - he's beautiful!

The quilt is great!

Isa said...

What a beautiful little baby boy. He is adorable.
The quilt is great to

Beata said...

What a sweet babe!...and your quilt top is looking scrumptious!

Carlotta said...

Awww, he's so precious!! Thanks for sharing a pic of him. I could just gobble up those fat lil cheeks.
~Tootles for now!

susan said...

gorgeous quilt, adorable baby. congratulations!!!