Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Catching up

So, I'm trying to catch up on some of the crafting that needs to be finished...
My blocks for the Sew Connected group for May and June.

My own flower garden pillow from earlier this week and (below) here's what I have tonight. There's about a hundred ends to weave back in on the back and the fabric pillow cover to make.

I've also been quilting for a couple of days on the crazy 9 patch quilt and I'm only about half done! I'm hoping to finish by the end of the week.
:) Jessica

2 comments:

RED PEPPER QUILTS said...

Oh my you have been productive! Love the crochet flowers, but sewing in the ends is not one of my favorite tasks either! Love the nine patch!

Rita

Amber said...

It all looks beautiful! The quilt looks amazing! And I love the flower pillow!