Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Knitting with Fabric?!

I've been trying to work on finishing up some of the projects that I have started and this one was on the top of the pile. It's a little tote bag, from a kit, where you knit with fabric strips to create to side panels of the bag.
I should have finished it years ago... it turned out pretty cute! :) The fabric strips are a little less than a half inch wide and are of a floral fabric. I think it would be really nice in a larger size, but considering how long it took me to finish this one, I doubt I should start another.
I tried to search online to see if I could find where the kits are sold, but I couldn't find any. The kit was from a company called Cranston Village.
It's a cute idea and a really different way to create with fabric.
~Jessica

1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh! I love it! It's so inspiring to see your new creations. Take care! Aunt Jan