Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Look and Learn Quilt

I wanted to try making a quilt out of a jelly roll, so I used one from a fabric collection called Look and Learn by American Jane. The pattern is called Daisy Chain from a book called Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam & Nicky Lintott.
I made the throw size, which uses 30 strips of fabric from the jelly roll. I'll use the extras for binding and on the back. I'm really not sure how I like the colors, they are a bit primary for me. Although, this would be good for a boy or girl.
So, now I'm up to 2 quilts that need to be basted and quilted. Guess I better go get some batting and get quilting!
:) Jessica

3 comments:

Anne said...

What a fabulous quilt! I love the design of it.

roseylittlethings said...

Super cute, love the layout!

Katy said...

I love it - but I am a huge fan of American Jane (look and learn in particular). I think I have that book as well. I can feel a new quilt coming on!