Sunday, August 2, 2009

Flower Garden Pillow

Well, I think I'm gaining ground on the unfinished projects pile! I've had the crocheted portion of this pillow done for quite a while, I just had to make the pillowcase.
I used a linen fabric for the pillowcase and sewed the flowers to it around the outside edge. It worked well.

To add some interest to the back, I added a floral print from a vintage sheet into the opening. If you would like to crochet your own pillow, the directions for the flowers can be found at the rosehip blog.

~Jessica

2 comments:

Sarah Fielke said...

Too cute! I can't crochet to save myself.

Blue.Ridge.Girl said...

I just love your crochet flower pillow! You inspired me to make one of my own. I'll be posting pictures of it on flickr and will credit you and Rose Hip. Thanks for the inspiration :o)