Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vintage Sheet Charm Packs

*** The charm packs are sold out! I'll be making some more of these this week. E-mail me at twinfibers@gmail.com if you would like to reserve some. Thanks! ~Jessica***

Vintage Sheet Charm Packs
...are now in the twinfiber etsy shop! There are 32 different prints in each pack. Each square is 5" and only the most colorful vintage sheets and pillowcases are chosen.
Vintage Sheet Charm Packs

Vintage Sheet Charm Packs
I have 6 of these packs available. There is an additional pack in the shop that has 26 different prints with 6 duplicate prints.
Vintage Sheet Charm Packs
All of the colors are really beautiful and this is a way to get a great variety of prints! These squares would make a great coin or charm quilt!
~Jessica

3 comments:

silversmith said...

shoot! did i miss them already? i see it for tia. have anymore?

Celeste said...

Oh, I can't believe I missed the charm packs. I so wanted one. More please?

twin fibers said...

I'll make some more, ok?! :) E-mail me with your order, if you would like! twinfibers@gmail.com
Jessica