Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Dutch Pinwheel Blocks





I've got just a couple of minutes this morning, so here are the rest of the blocks for the pinwheel quilt. I think I'm going to sew it together without sashing and maybe add a border around the outside since it will probably be a wall hanging when it's all finished. The colors are so fun and cheerful... I'll try to get better pictures of it when the sun decides to come out! :)
Jessica
Fabric: Snippets Charm Pack
Design Insiration: from this flickr photo

4 comments:

angela said...

Thay look great! Those Snippets prints are so happy.

Celeste said...

I was so excited and inspired when I saw your dutch pinwheels last time. I had been looking for a perfect pattern or block to make a red, aqua and white quilt. I kept seeing things, but nothing seemed just right. When I saw your dutch pinwheels, I didn't even have to think twice. I have loved working on them. I not sure how many I will end up making - that's the fun part!
Thanks.

Isa said...

I love it like this!

erica e said...

i love this. its so cheerful!