Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crepe paper flowers


Lately I've been working on a few crafts other than sewing.... and made these flowers from kits I purchased at my local Big Lots store.  You might want to check out yours (if you have one around) and see if they have any of these flower making kits (made out of crepe paper) left as they are just $2.00 per kit and of Martha Stewart fame (I found these kits as well as a few felt flower kits in the scrapbooking section at the store).  One daisy kit made the bunch pictured above and two kits of the roses made the boquet above.  Although they take plenty of time and patience to make, I just think they are beautiful.  Thought I'd share them with you today as they brighten up my day and thought they would yours as well-  Have a great one! - Jennifer

2 comments:

demetriuswagar1030 said...

cool....................................................................................................

Anonymous said...

I went to Big Lots and I found this. I never made paper crepe flowers before. The instructions are hard to follow. Can you make a video or step by step instructions how to make this paper crepe daisy? Please