Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dahlia Felt Embroidery

pink dahlia felt embroidery
I'm so excited, this dahlia turned out so cute! :)
pink dahlia felt embroidery
The blue dashed lines around the outside are there because this was intended to be a round pillow. It would be cute as that, too, but I'll have to get a round mat to frame it with and cover up the blue.
pink dahlia felt embroidery

pink dahlia felt embroidery
I worked quite a bit on the blue embroidery last night, too. Three of the big flowers are done, 5 more to go!
~Jessica

8 comments:

Fiesta said...

Jessica your dahlia is simply stunnning

Ariane said...

Wow! Your felt embroidery is stunning. I love it.

Amber said...

Wow - that is so pretty! It's just gorgeous!

littlecumulus said...

Wow, that is amazing! Love it - so fresh and happy.

cindy said...

Stunning! Beautiful! Amazing! You go girl!

Front Porch Quilts said...

This piece is stunning I literally just said out loud - wow. that is beautiful. You are one talented lady.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Beata said...

Absolutely stunning -- looks like fun!

Mahalakshmi said...

Stunning piece of work.I simply fell in love for your work..