Saturday, December 19, 2009

Little critter paint chip artwork


Since working as an interior designer in the past, I've had plenty of extra paint chips from clients projects... and its been one of those things that I have always kept and not known what to do with them, so I thought maybe cutting them up and creating artwork out of them would be fun.  The other day when browsing at the Print and Pattern blog, I saw so many great Christmas cards and just adored a few of them with little critters on them.  In turn I wanted to adapt them into a Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter grouping to hopefully hang up in our baby girls room someday (that is if/when we get a new house that has an extra bedroom because for now, our kiddos are going to have to share :) ).

I did make an extra set of these so keep tabs on our Etsy store in the next week or two as I have to cut a mat and find a frame for them yet... unless I list them without that (shipping would probably me much cheaper and easier...) anyway, hope you all have a great weekend! - Jennifer 



5 comments:

A. said...

Awesome idea - I love the creaminess of the colors.

Leslie said...

these are so so adorable...great idea.

Jacki said...

So cute Jen! I can't wait to see them in person someday! You are so talented!

Anabelle said...

These are absolutely adorable!!!

Tracey said...

these are so cute it hurts...

I just found your blog, and hope you don't mind, but I added the link to mine!

You can see here:
http://tigers4trace.blogspot.com