Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Swap Thanks!


Pillow Talk Swap from paperdoll76
I recieved this wonderful pillow from Sandi as part of the Pillow Talk Swap group on flickr. It was a surprise to get a package from her, because I also sent her a pillow. :)
Pillow Talk Swap from paperdoll76
Thanks again, Sandi!! The pillow looks great in it's new home.
Hand Stitched Embroidery swap goodies from Arden's Space
I was also a part of the Hand Stitched Embroidery swap and recieved these goodies from Arden's Space. She left some extra fabric on the back side of the embroidery hoop, and I think I'll make a pillow out of these cute little elves.
Thanks for the great swaps! It's a lot of fun to see what someone else makes for you.
~Jessica

3 comments:

Jenny said...

great looking pillow. looks great in your room!

Leslie said...

the pillow is amazing. beautiful fabrics.

tasha said...

what great swaps! both of them are wonderful!