Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Introducing felt embroidery kits - coming soon!

Pink colorway flowers
flowersa1

So, do the above pictures inspire you at all?

Jessica and I have both been collecting and making vintage felt applique kits over this past few months and have been inspired to share the craft....  Since the vintage kits are quite hard to find and we have not found a company that makes them anymore,  we have decided to create our own versions and sell them as kits in our Etsy Shop!  We are SO excited about this- felt in such beautiful colors, flowers and a few beads- just lovely we think!  What do you think- would you like to make one?

So, coming soon will be a few kits of both the pink and blue colorways of the design shown above and below... we'll show more as soon as we have the kits finished up and ready to sell... just thought I'd give you a peek at what I've been busy working on the past few weeks...  seriously LOVE this! - Jennifer
Blue colorway flowers 2Pink colorway flowers 2

12 comments:

Two Dogs and a Quilt said...

Absolutely beautiful! I have a project on my list to make some felted flowers in fall colors for someone else, but one of these may be on my list for me!

Sew It UP! said...

Amazing! Simply amazing! Love all the rich color and detail with the beads. Very inspiring.

Beth said...

I will be first in line! I've been looking for vintage kits since I saw your lovely ones!!

Tiffany said...

Yeah! I'm excited ;)

La MaƱosa said...

I can't wait! Your felt projects were gorgeous!

SandyN said...

I agree, just beautiful. Would you be selling them overseas (Australia).

Sandy N

twin fibers said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, we would definitely ship these overseas too - so excited to share them with you!

simplysewn said...

These are just beautiful. I often need a little hand work while I'm sitting at the school table with my boys. This looks perfect.

Jennifer said...

Aaack! I NEED one!!

Kathy said...

I will be waiting for the kit to come out, I think I would love doing something like this!

SummerSadie said...

I'll be purchasing one for sure!

pamela said...

I am a lot late leaving a comment to your post, but I just found it the other day. I love this!! Will you ever do a tutorial? I hope so because I can't find a kit anywhere on the net. I love all of your work. This is sure to become one of my favorit blogs for inspiration.