Thursday, March 11, 2010

Doll Quilt Swap

My Doll Quilt from katiejeanbags

I couldn't believe this quilt was actually mine when I opened the package last week; it took my breath away! I was Katie's partner in the Doll Quilt Swap on flickr and she sent this to me. The quilt got hung up right away in my craft area and looks like it always has been there. It's funny, the linen fabric that she used is exactly the same color as my walls...I'm sure she planned it that way. :)


She also sent along some pretty vintage fabric and buttons! It's all so wonderful and I'm sure I'll find some good projects to use them in. She has truly brightened my week!

Thanks again, Katie!! The quilt will be treasured and I enjoy looking at it everytime I'm in that room!
~Jessica

10 comments:

craft-crazed said...

that is SO cute!

Amber said...

That is amazing - what a fantastic quilt!

Anonymous said...

That is really neat. You are one lucky gal! How nice to get a few little extras, too! Stephanie

Nichole said...

wow! what a great quilt to receive in the swap! it's beautiful!

~Michelle~ said...

such a lucky ducky! I told Katie I loved that quilt as soon as she posted about it :)

Terri said...

wowza that's beautiful, you lucky gal you!

Elizabeth said...

Very fun! Katie did a great job and the quilt really does catch your eye!

RETRO-fabulous said...

How fun! What a lovely doll quilt and wonderful goodies, too!!

AMIT said...

Really nice work done.

data entry work from home

countrycosy said...

Just wondeful !