Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Carly Bubble Romper - too cute!

Once again, I have not had too much time on my hands to sew, but did have the chance to try out the Carly Bubble Romper pattern by Jennifer Paganelli... and I love it!  My daughter just turned 6 months old, and I wanted a couple special outfits for her pictures, so I thought the bubble romper would be cute.  The pattern and directions are very well written and easy to follow, so if you are considering purchasing it, I would definitely recommend it.  I purchased my pattern from the Sew Mama Sew Shop and it was emailed to me so I could print it off right away... it was the first time that I had bought an e-pattern and I think I'll look for more that way, it was really nice to have it immediately and only print off what I needed.  Well, should probably head off to bed as we have another fun day planned tomorrow! - Jennifer

Note: fabric is from the Nicey Jane collection by Heather Bailey

3 comments:

Lara Alexander said...

so cute - I love girly things that are not typical girl colors. This leaf green and aqua is great. Cute baby too!

Domina said...

Awwwww! I just want to squeeze her!

Jennifer said...

First time seeing this..Nice work!!!