Friday, July 16, 2010

Flower Valley Quilt

Flower Valley Quilt - top


~621 squares all sewn together
Flower Valley Quilt - view from back
~the view from the back
Flower Valley Quilt
I'll add a border of the gray to frame it all out.
Flower Valley Quilt
I'm just glad to have it this far! No more sewing squares... yippie!

I'll work on setting up a "Quilting with Kids" group next week.
We're off for a busy weekend, but I wanted to share my quilt top first.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your weekend, too!
~Jessica

15 comments:

Manda said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love it :)

Jeni said...

It's beautiful! I need to get busy and quilt my hope valley quilt! :)

This is going to be a really lovely quilt!

Sonia said...

wow! that's a lot of squares. I bet it became very monotonous. I still love simple patchwork. It's my fave. Looks great!

Susan said...

Gorgeous!!

Cristin said...

Its Awesome! Can't wait to see it finished for sure! Love the little flowers :-)

Stephanie said...

Oh, I am SO madly in love with this quilt!! I have been following your progress and I can't wait to see it finished! :)

Leslie said...

this is so gorgeous. i love the shot of it in the sun. it looks like stained glass

WillowBean said...

It looks amazing! I love the grey...

Alisa said...

It's a beautiful quilt! Can't wait to see it quilted.

Domina said...

You did it!! :) Gray border...but what about the binding? bright orange or green, right???

jaybird said...

fantastic quilt!!! i love it!

trish said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! :o)
Have a great week.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

live a colorful life said...

This is a really beautiful quilt!

dara said...

I have this fabric collection and have been deliberating about what to do with it and I think this is the best idea so far- beautiful!

hoyoyi said...

lots of patient! love it love it!