Monday, July 19, 2010

Quilting with Kids Group

I've started a flickr group called "Quilting with Kids"
Please join in the fun and add your pictures of what you have been working on with your children or grandchildren. I know young children can often loose interest in a sewing project quickly, so maybe this can be a place for them to see what other kids have made and a place where they can share their creations with others. I'll be adding K's progress with her Sugar Snap quilt there.
The quilt above is one K made last year with a simple charm pack and some white fabric. It's called the Rainbow Quilt.
Thanks!
~Jessica

2 comments:

trish said...

What a sweet idea! My daughter is sewing her very first quilt, all black and white fabrics, in 9 patch squares. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Leslie said...

what a great idea...i am afraid that sometimes it is me that loses the patience with doing sewing projects with my daughter....i have a little problem with being in control.