Here's one of those projects that I started this past summer and never got around to finishing or blogging about. I found it again yesterday and thought it might be an easy thing to complete. I'm feeling the need to finish something around here.
I had the quilt top sewn together, I just needed to sandwich it and get it ready for quilting.
Here's a little peek at the back.
I used a super soft flannel with a cute little bird print on it.
I've got an soft orange colored print picked out for the binding, hopefully that will compliment the other colors nicely.
I hope to show the completed quilt tomorrow, then I'll let you know exactly what fabrics are in it and the overall size (it's baby quilt size). The pattern is something I made up (and I'll share that, too).
Now, I'm off to make some supper and quilt binding.