Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bliss Quilt top

Bliss Quilt top
This quilt is so fun and cheerful! I used Camille Roskelley's pattern called "Wild Thing" and fabrics from her new collection called Bliss (although, I'm sure you've seen them before! and I just saw that she used these fabrics in her new pattern cover, too).
Bliss Quilt
I'm hoping to get this one done for another Christmas gift! I'm getting some flannel for the backing... did you know, there are Bliss fabric prints in flannel, too! (Yea! I know, it's rediculous how excited I get about that!) ;)
Bliss Quilt - corner
Tomorrow is going to be a fun day here! Heather and Megan from QuiltStory and I are going to be doing a blog hop! I'm posting over at their blog and they will be here! I love reading about all the different things they are up to and the stories behind the quilts.
Hope you have a great Tuesday!
~Jessica

19 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is awesome! I love Bliss and it looks great here!

Jennifer :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! I love it! I have a jelly roll and a fat quarter bundle of Bliss that I'm getting ready to cut in to this week! I can't wait!

Cottonlicious said...

adorable!
clever fabric choices as usual ;))

Brooke said...

I haven't been a huge fan of Bliss, but I have to say that it looks ADORABLE in this quilt!

Christie, Describe Happy said...

This is so nice! I really like how the colors work with the pattern. Really fancy looking and I especially like swirly-circly blue around the edges... circly.. not a word, ha! And thank you for stopping by my blog I really appreciate the visit!

Elizabeth D. said...

Wow, oh so pretty! I just finished a Wild Thing quilt myself, and now I'm wanting to make a Bliss one :) And yes, I fully covet some Bliss flannel, too :)

Lisa Ann said...

Wow, I love that quilt! The pattern, the colors, everything! That is gorgeous fabric :)

Manda said...

Fabulous quilt :)

inkie-mumma said...

love this quilt! and the Bliss line is sooooo yummy!

Domina said...

Ha! It's my potholder, only BIG! I love it! :)

Theresa said...

I just love this line and love your choice of pattern. You girls inspired me to dig out my Jelly Roll book and make Floral Bouquet and I'm doing it in Bliss. Every little 'bunch' marries together perfectly. Thanks for your inspiration! Happy quilting.

Angela said...

mmmm... i absolutely love this quilt top! Your grandma is going to be thrilled. :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It's beautiful!

Naturally Carol said...

Yum! It looks deliciously georgeous!

ladybugquilting said...

This is one of my Favorite Patterns, I have now made 4 of them!
Looking at it in Bliss makes me want to make another one.
Yours is Beautiful!

Denise said...

I love this quilt! What is the background color?

twin fibers said...

Thanks, everyone for all the kind comments!!! ;)

Denise - the background is Kona snow.

Quiltstory said...

Wow, gorgeous as usual! Love that bliss line, it is such great colors. Thanks for the blog swap this week...and of course thanks for linking up!! :)

PioneerValleyGirl said...

Pretty quilt! Someone on your Christmas list is lucky.