Friday, December 3, 2010

Potholder Winners!

Many thanks to all of you for all of the sweet comments! I wish I could make some for everyone, but then I would have much of life then either! ;)

So, here are the 2 lucky winners for today:
Potholders - set 1

Congratulations, Karen!

and
Potholders - set 2
Lori! Congratulations, too!

Thanks again for all the entries!

I'll be back next week with my finished ornament quilt (it turned out pretty cute, after all). We have a busy weekend full of Christmas activities and more snow!
I hope you have an enjoyable weekend, too.
~Jessica

6 comments:

Victoria Paige said...

Congrats to the winners!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for the inspiration to get some made Jessica!

Lori said...

OMGosh! Seriously? I am so grateful! They are so beautiful!

Karenkayw said...

Congratulations to the 2 winners! What a great way to start Christmas!

CJ said...

Congratulations - I'm GRINCH GREEN with envy. ;)

amylouwho said...

Yay for the winners! Can't wait to see your ornament quilt!