Monday, January 3, 2011

A Special Christmas Gift

Christmas Swap with Angela
Angela and I decided to do a little gift swap, so we would each have a special gift from a friend to open on Christmas morning! I sent her a package and these are the lovely things she sent me. (Isn't that bag and owl ornament so cute?!)
Christmas Swap with Angela

Christmas Swap with Angela
I've always admired her jumbo bookmarks and the fabrics she picked out are great! I don't have any of those prints and now that I see them in person, they are really lovely.
Christmas Swap with Angela
But, I am especially thrilled with this little zippered clutch. The colors and fabrics are perfect and I've already got it in my purse to carry a small camera. (here's a link to a tutorial for the clutch!)
Thanks again, Angela! It was really a fun gift to open on Christmas morning and I love all the goodies you sent me!
~Jessica

4 comments:

Karenkayw said...

How wonderful! The little zippered pouch is my favorite. Do you have a tutorial for that one?

Anna said...

super cute, lucky you, angela is such a sweetie!

Domina said...

Lovely! That clutch is on my to-sew list for girlfriend gifts this year.

Angela said...

I'm so happy you loved everything Jessica! We'll definitely have to do this again next year... :)