Thursday, February 17, 2011

CSN store review and some vacation photo's

I have an opportunity to do a review for CSN stores and have really been hoping that spring will be here soon! My kids would love to spend some time outside playing on the swing set. My husband took this picture just a few days ago of the swing set he made when K was little.
Since I'm off the topic of sewing, I thought I'd share some pictures of our recent vacation to Florida. For me, it was great to escape the cold and dreary winter we had been having. It was so nice to just relax and be warm. One day when it was cloudy, we took a drive with the kids and found this neat nature walk area near the Peace river.
We loved our walk there. The surroundings look so different than what we have here in Michigan.



With all that mossy stuff hanging from the trees, it even made the woods look kind of creepy!
Hope you're having a great evening!
~Jessica

2 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

We were in FL in January and visited this same nature walk!

Angela said...

How fun! I'm glad that you all had such a great time on your trip. :)