Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trunk Show Tuesday

Jennifer and I are over at Patchwork Posse today, and I'm sharing some of my favorite pillows that I've made.
Thanks, Becky for the kind post about us!


Pure Elements Solids by Patricia Bravo
And, I'm thinking about cutting into this pretty stack of solid fabrics. They're such pretty colors and the texture of this fabric is so smooth... it reminds me of the softness of Heather Ross's fabrics. These solids are called Pure Elements by Patricia Bravo.

I have a fun design planned out, but I don't know if I should start another project right now. I really should be working on my Single Girl quilt and some of the other partially finished quilts.
But, it really is fun to start something new!
~Jessica

5 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

I have this stack of fabric too. It is beautiful! And the feel of it is so different than Kona cotton.

Jacki said...

So pretty!!!! I couldn't imagaine cutting into it!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

gnomeangel said...

*swoon* Those colours are divine. I wish I was 1/3 as talented as your two lovely ladies. Can't wait to see what inspiration makes of that lovely stack!

Gabrielle said...

I have these coming in the mail, I can't wait to have them in my hands! Beautiful photography, the colours are so perfect

Whosies said...

i love the colors! can't wait to see what they become.