Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mod Times Quilt Along

Hello!
I thought I would let you know that I'm going to start the quilt along on Monday.
I will post a list of materials needed then, so that you can get started thinking about what fabrics you would like to use.
Modern Rainbow Garden Quilt Closeup
I started a flickr group for the Mod Times Quilt, too. If you would like to join that, then we can share our fabrics,  progress and questions you may have along the way.
I hope you have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday with a supplies list.
~Jessica
(fabrics in the quilt above: Rainbow Garden by Prints Charming, Kona cotton in white and coal)

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this. I think I might join!

Jennifer B. said...

Yay! I love this quilt! Definitely going to follow along.

Adele said...

I hope to join in !

Mary said...

hmmmm...tempting. I might have to sign up for this one. We'll see if I have enough fabric in my stash after the fabric requirements post on Monday!

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

Lynnae said...

i would like to join too...

Amelia said...

Yay I can't wait!!

Brita said...

I love that quilt, and would like to join! Don't know that I could keep up because of other things I must focus on (from which I've been wandering), but will try!!

Beth said...

OOOHHHH....I have so much other stuff going on, but I might just have the perfect fabric for this!

Colleen said...

I'd love to join too! I have fabric coming from my hubby for my birthday on Friday, I might have to jump in!!

hanna said...

Hi, bin gerade auf der Suche nach Patchworkstoffe und Kinderstoffe und bin dabei auf deinen Blog gestoßen, echt sehr schön! Habt Ihr einen Tipp wo man schöne Stoffe kaufen kann?