Monday, May 9, 2011

Guest Posting at Chasing Cottons

Pop Flower Coasters Tutorial
Would you like to make these coasters?
Well, today you're in luck because I've written a tutorial for them over at Chasing Cottons!

I'm also a bit behind with my next tutorial for the Mod Times Quilt. A couple of my kids ended up getting the flu at the end of last week and everything else got put on hold for a few days. I'll get it posted as soon as I can, hopefully in the next couple of days. Thanks for understanding!
~Jessica

8 comments:

Angela {fussycut} said...

love them Jess!!

Dianne said...

Very cute coasters!

Anonymous said...

Love them hope everyone is feeling better and you had a wonderful mothers day!

Anna said...

these are soo sweet! just beautiful.

Alisa said...

Oh, they are cute!

Karenkay said...

Really sweet...thanks for the tutorial!

Clumsy Chord said...

The coasters are adorable!

And speaking as someone with a small mountain of piecing still to do... feel free to take your time with the next bit of the tutorial ;D

@pril said...

These look awesome! I would love for you to add them to my blog's linky party: http://koolbeenz-blog.blogspot.com/2011/05/funky-fresh-friday-6.html