Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ruffle Baby Quilt - finished

Ruffle Quilt - crib
Here's the little baby quilt all washed up!
The washable marker comes out in the wash just fine and now you can really see the loopy quilting.
Ruffle Quilt - quilting

Ruffle Quilt - roll

Ruffle Quilt

Ruffle Quilt - backing
I'm almost done finishing up some of my old projects. (yay!) I have 2 quilts that I would like finish before I start another one. Those are the Salt Water Taffy pattern (this time with a green borders) for my youngest son and my Mod Times Quilt from the quilt along. I'm waiting to start a quilt like this one... I'm really trying to be good and finish up these other quilts first. That may or may not work, though! :)

I hope you're having a great weekend. I enjoyed watching my daughter run a 5K this morning with her Girls on the Run team! She did great and it was a wonderful accomplishment for all the girls.
My oldest son had a soccer game this morning, too and when he came to meet us at the run I noticed he had poison ivy all over his face and by his eyes. Ouch... that's not going to be fun.
~Jessica

quilt stats:
size: 31.5" x 40"
fabrics: Charm and Midwest Modern by Amy Butler, Freshcut by Heather Bailey, Kona cotton in white
sewn, quilted and bound by Jessica

29 comments:

Jane said...

Pretty! I like your loopy quilting.

Dianne said...

very cool! i was so worried about that marker, but you're right...it's gone!

CJ said...

SO CUTE!!

traceyjay said...

LOVE this!!!

utterly.

Clumsy Chord said...

That's just adorable.

Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely said...

It is just so so pretty. I'm in love.

rachel griffith said...

miss lindsey needs this.
<3

Manda said...

Very cute!

Julie said...

i love your loopy quilting. Cute Quilt.

Jana said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

MeganAnne said...

wow... that's beautiful!

Karin Marie said...

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous!! I want to make one! Can you do a tutorial on it! I love it soo! I'm new to quilting & I'm in love! This is beautiful!

Karin Marie ;)
blondechic1413@yahoo.com
babycakesandpeanut.blogspot.com

Rene' Sharp said...

Wow, this is so very stunning. The perfect ruffle quilt!!

ScrappinSassy said...

Beautiful - I love it!!

Heleen said...

Very Nice! Lovely quilt.

Jenniffier said...

Adorable! I love seeing ruffles on quilts.

diane said...

I know I already said this, but I'll say it again. I love this quilt!

Domina said...

That next quilt in your line up is inspiring me, too. It's gorgeous, but my mind is still trying to comprehend it.

Simply Sandy said...

Beautiful! So girly and feminine!

cristina said...

It's so cute.
kisses from Spain

amandajean said...

love the quilt! it's fabulous!

i also love the one that is on deck for you next. wow! it's gorgeous!

i'm trying to finish up a bunch of wip's, too. but i have something like 5 or 8 to finish before i should allow myself to start something new. although that seems a little too daunting!

Judith said...

It's amazing how you can sew & nap at the same time! LOL! The diamonds quilt looks stunning btw. Jxo

Nicole Nield said...

I love it. Do you remember how much of each fabric you used?

heather said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this quilt. Simple yet FABULOUS!!!!! I need help with the ruffles but I might ask my mom. You guys have such FANTASTIC style. LOVE your blog!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I'm always inspired by you guys!!

Nichole said...

this quilt is awesome! such fun girly-ness!

Alyssa Grace said...

tutorial? pretty, pretty please?

@pril said...

I love this project, really cute. I featured it on my blog: http://koolbeenz-blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/gallery-of-featured-crafters-3-with.html

Feel free to grab my Featured Button.

Nancy said...

Oh I just saw this quilt and I fell in love!!! Do you have a pattern? I would love to learn how you made it! Awesome!!!

abc baby said...

do you have a tutorial for this quilt???? i love it !!!! :)