Friday, May 27, 2011

Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress

Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress A
I'm making some good progress on little D's quilt. This quilt takes quite some time to make... lots of pressing and trimming in between sewing.
Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress B
Here you can see where the green border is starting to appear. I'm hoping to have a quilt top by the end of the weekend!
I'll try and pop in with some more progress pictures. It's kinda fun to see it come together in pictures. :)
~Jessica

10 comments:

Dianne said...

I can see...and it's going to be fabulous!!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Gorgeous! And KJR is perfect for it!

Linz said...

Oh, for cuteness sake!! I love it!!

diane said...

this is stunning. I could never figure the color placement out for myself without a kit or class. Beautiful

Modern Amish said...

this looks really fun to make! Can't wait to see more photos along the way:D

commonthreads said...

I'm making the same blocks for a quilt, too! Love them.

**nicke... said...

i am in love with this!

Live a Colorful Life said...

So cute! Love the blocks and the fabric so much.

piecemealquilts said...

This is beautiful - I can't wait to see how it grows.

Cindy said...

Love that pattern. I made one after seeing your first one. I can't believe you're making another one. It's going to be fabulous!