Friday, May 27, 2011

Saltwater Taffy Quilt - more progress

Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress B
 (above) Here's what I started off with from my previous post.
Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress C
And this is the progress I've made this afternoon and evening.
Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress D
I found it nice to stitch the blocks in small batches.
Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress E

Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress F

Saltwater Taffy Quilt #2 - progress G 
So, here's where I'm at this evening. 
I've worked on this way too much today! I love it though, and with all the pressing and trimming you really get precise blocks. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful evening.
~Jessica

12 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

what a neat pattern

Katrina said...

WOW! I really like the look of this quilt. Lots of patience and love!

Chrissy said...

You're making such wonderful progress! It'll be done before you know it. I love that green around the edges.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Like, like, like!!

razberiswrl said...

The quilt is lovely, but I couldn;t help but giggle looking at that megablock toy in the corner of all the pictures, LOL!! ;)

tirane93 said...

start to finish i like this quilt! the block pattern is interesting, the layout is sweet, your color choices are darling, and that border is so inventive! i can hardly wait to see this one done. there are lots of pretty quilts out there, but there aren't many so unique.

Kristyne said...

Well hello Jennifer & Jessica! I just found you via p.s. i quilt and I'm so glad I did! I'm looking forward to seeing this quilt all done.

Irina said...

I love it!

Angela {fussycut} said...

so cool! love those progress shots. :)

Manda said...

This is lovely!

traceyjay said...

bravo!
I too love seeing it come together. :)

Amanda said...

Love the progress shots. Wonderful colours and cant wait to see the next instalment.