Friday, June 3, 2011

Saltwater Taffy Quilt Top #2

Saltwater Taffy Quilt Top #2
I finished up the quilt top a couple of days ago and hung it up outside to take some pictures. The borders on this quilt really seem to make it special!
Saltwater Taffy Quilt Top - side

Saltwater Taffy Quilt Top - center

Saltwater Taffy Quilt Top - corner
I'm going to send this one out to be quilted like I did the first one. Eventually my boys will be sharing a room later this summer and I think these will be really cute to have as an extra quilt on their beds.
(The pattern is called Saltwater Taffy by Fig Tree & Co.. The fabrics are from the Katie Jump Rope collection by Denyse Schmidt for Freespirit.)
 Hope you have a great weekend! I'm off to finish up the cushion project I started in April. :)
~Jessica

24 comments:

diane said...

love this. I just joined a rainbow swap and I am thinking this might work for my charm squares. How big are the triangles?

Linz said...

I just LOVE this pattern! And the fabrics are darling! Way to go!!

traceyjay said...

looks so good. :) hooray for being done with the top!

Ashley said...

Simply beautiful! Love the kjr, and that green border is perfect!

commonthreads said...

Love the quilt. It turned out great!

giggy said...

I love the pattern and the fabrics are wonderful! It reminds me of all the flavors of Lifesavers!!!

Jennifer said...

This quilt is on my list of quilts-to-make. You did a fabulous job!

Jennifer :)

Jen said...

You're right, the boarder treatment really does make this quilt. It looks fantastic.

Modern Amish said...

I love it! They both turned out really cute. Boys will have fun sharing a room this summer I'm sure:D

Cille said...

Just perfect....

beachiesews said...

That is so cheerful! It will stand the test of time!

thea said...

Really beautiful!!

Michelle said...

It sure does! looks fantastic! all my favourite colours. Michelle xx

Andrea said...

I love the fabric stay green,!

ictero said...

Oh, that turned out super cute!

Leslie said...

oh this is beautiful. i love the green

Manda said...

fantastic top! :)

Cindy said...

Love it!

Svetlana said...

Looks gorgeous, what a great job you did!

Angela {fussycut} said...

gorgeous!!! your boys are lucky to have such a nice mom. :)
hmm... I think the green is my favorite out of the 2!!

RED PEPPER QUILTS said...

Loving this quilt (and the KJR overload ~ YUM!). Beautifully pieced.

Tyra @ SilverLily Sews said...

oh my I love this quilt! I love the green. Beautiful!

sewkatiedid said...

w-o-w. perfect design for that print line.

Karen said...

Love it!!!