Friday, September 2, 2011

something new... Canvas Samplers by BasicGrey

_MG_0139 
Jessica and I have had a great opportunity to play with BasicGrey's brand new canvas display board samplers!  I just think these canvases are such a neat product and I really like how quick it was to make it look cute because the design was already printed on it.  

BasicGrey sent us each a sampler (in which we are so thankful and Jessica's to be shown soon!) along with some of their new embellishments and also a sampler to GIVE AWAY with lots of goodies (coming soon too!).  These are such a fun way to take favorite scraps of fabric, embellish the canvas and display in your home.  I chose to do some of my favorite fabrics and add some embroidery, felt pieces and buttons.
_MG_0133
Jessica's canvas has a completely different pattern and the one we are going to give away is different too, but more about those when Jessica shows her take on this!  (Click here to see all three styles on the BasicGrey website or to purchase one)
_MG_0119
Hope everyone has a great weekend - for us, it is the last weekend before my little guy starts preschool!  Oh how mama is so very excited for him (well, he is quite excited too!) Take care- Jennifer


33 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

That is so cute!

Faith Jones said...

I totally love this!

Lasso the Moon said...

That is gorgeous! What a cool idea.
Anna

Manda said...

So so pretty!

Gina said...

wow! so adorable!! great job with it! :)

Jacque. said...

dang cute!!!

Jeni said...

Seriously cute! Love all the sweet little details! :)

Karen said...

Amazing! I love these!

Live a Colorful Life said...

These boards are very cool. I saw one that Amy did (During Quiet Time) and I had never seen anything like it. Good job--yours is beautiful!

Ariane said...

I love it!! The details you added really makes the piece wonderful!

Jennifer @ Ellison Lane Quilts said...

Love this! So pretty and such a neat project. Off to check out the others.

Rebecca Lynne said...

This is so cute! Nice job BasicGrey! Love to see the other one soon...

Kirsten said...

Wow! How cool! I love the way you embellished it!

Amy Gilman and Emily Lee (Sisters of the Wild West) said...

love this idea. the embelishments are fabulous!! we were your newest and 1000th follower. great blog!!

Katy said...

aren't they awesome fun? I LOVE yours so much!!

jednoiglec said...

Sampler looks great. I love the way you've use it - great work!

Ginny Worden said...

I love what you have done,truly a great sampler.

Lori said...

That is very cool. I love the embellishments on there.

Laura said...

This is so neat! Great idea.

Stephanie said...

These are so darned cute! I'm definitely going to need at least one. And they'd make really great gifts for anyone, but especially other sewing types.

Patti said...

I think they are all stunning. Love them to pieces and really want one. I've checked the others and wouldn't you just know it I like the most expensive one. Trust me. But I do love your one.
Patti xxx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOO pretty! I LOVE it:)

SusieQ said...

Very cool. Maybe BG will make furniture next! I love their papers.

groovyvirgochick said...

Gorgeous card! I ♥ it.

P.S I have twin daughters Bianca & Brooke who are 30. It's funny how a lot of parents give their twins the same letter first name.

Lorri said...

Beautiful!!

Thx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Ohh..your helping with my Christmas list!! Love these Canvas Samplers..the ones shown have great color and inspsiration. Thanks for sharing.

Carrie P. said...

What a awesome idea! Love it.

Buckeye Quilter said...

I love them.

I have so many things to put on them.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Connie

Stitches said...

What a novel idea!! Love it..

May said...

I have lots of Basic Grey scrapbooking paper & love it! The fabric is awesome, too! And now these canvases --- Wow!

adetia said...

These canvases are really an inspiration... appreciate the chance to win one! :)

Monika said...

YES! That´s what I love!! A very, very great idea!! Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

pjnluvs2scrap said...

These are very cool! I love the ribbons, buttons, beads etc. You girls are very creative with the sampler!