Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIP Wednesday ~ Bloom Mini Quilt

bloom mini quilt
Of course, when I should be working on finishing up that Farmer's Wife Quilt, I end up starting some other little project! :)
Camille Roskelley has a new pattern out that Jennifer and I just adore (we talked about it this morning). It's called "Flower Girl" and if my daughter was younger and I *needed* a new quilt for her bed, I'd totally make her one of those. But, I think I'll just have to settle for my version in mini quilt form that's soon to be quilted and turned into a little table topper.
~Jessica

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Very very cute Jessica! I love that Flower Girl pattern.

traceyjay said...

love this version with the little squares in it... very cute! :) (and of course I love the little chubby star in the middle)

randi--i have to say said...

Lovely block!

niveas said...

thank you again for inspiring me to do something ;) I think it would be a very good bee-block!
And your colors are just adorable!

Jacey said...

That's usually how it happens! This is beautiful!