Monday, October 1, 2012

hand quilting

hand quilting
I pulled out this baby quilt and basted it this weekend. I decided to hand quilt it with some perle cotton. That's such a nice and relaxing thing for me to do later in the evenings. Should just take a few nights more to finish up.
We spent one last beautiful weekend at my parents cottage. I hear the weather is about to change and get a lot colder, so I'm glad we took the opportunity to enjoy it. We missed out on having campfires this summer since it was so hot but we made up for it this weekend. Now it really seems like fall is here to stay.
I hope you had a good weekend, too!
~Jessica

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are trying to quilt through the seam allowance in your pictur.e. That must make hand quilting harder than it needs to be

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are trying to quilt through the seam allowance in your pictur.e. That must make hand quilting harder than it needs to be

Anonymous said...

Sorry,I must have published twice, and missed that typo.

Carrie P. said...

there is nothing like sitting around a campfire in fall. We had one in our fire pit this past weekend.

lindsey said...

I love hand quilting. Especially baby quilts as they are so easy to handle. Your fabric on this quilt is beautiful.

kavita sharma said...

Your quilt is very creative and beautiful design.I love the creative design in quilts.

Oncology & Cancer Surgery India

Aplikasi Android said...

Now it really seems like fall is here to stay. Aplikasi Android Terbaik
I hope you had a good weekend, too! Harga BlackBerry