Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pioneer Museum: quilts and textiles

Last month, we were able to take a family vacation to Texas. It was so good to get away from the snow and cold weather for a little while. It had been a long winter for everyone. 
We stayed a week in the hill country of Texas. It was beautiful... the sun shined and all the wild flowers were blooming! One day, we took a day trip to Fredricksburg. A charming, historic old town. We toured the Pioneer Museum and I enjoyed taking lots of pictures. I thought I'd share some of the quilts and textiles that we saw along with some other pretty views and sights of the village.
I hope you've enjoyed the pictures and have found them inspiring.
~Jessica

2 comments:

suemac said...

I have been to Fredricksburg but did not realize that museum was there. Nice.

Shar said...

I find that pioneers are so inspiring. I love to look back at what they did. And went through.